Home  Camera Articles   FOR SALE    Orders     I Buy / Wants     Repairs     Books   Adapters

Rayqual Adapters for the Fujica XPro1 / X-E1

Rayqual Lens Adapters for

Fuji XPRO1 / X-E1

ORDER HERE

 Correct Infinity Focus!

 

Canon FD / FL Lenses $179 

Contax/Yashica 35mm SLR Lenses (not G) $179 

Exakta Lenses $179 
Leica M Lenses $179

Leica R Lenses $179  
Nikon F (lenses with aperture ring ) Lenses $179

Olympus OM Lenses $179   

Pentax K (lenses with aperture ring ) Lenses $179 

Pentax M42 Screw Mount Lenses $179

Photo Copyright John K. Lei 2012 All Rights Reserved

Thanks so much for the CV 15mm! Using it and the Rayqual LM to FX adapter I ordered from you 
on my Fuji X-Pro without any problems. The adapter is a good tight fit, no play at all! 
The lens seems to work beautifully - nice and sharp and no major issues with the corners. 
I'm very pleased. I am also using my CV 50mm f1.5 with the adapter and it works great too. 
Manual focusing with these lenses is a breeze on the Fuji!   John Lei

Rayqual is well known in Japan for producing the highest quality lens adapters of any independent Japanese adapter maker.  This is by virtue of their outstanding precision, fit, finish, and attention to detail.  Some of their designs are patented.  In my opinion Rayqual adapters are every bit as good as the much more expensive German made adapters.  If you want a well made adapter that  fits properly and focuses properly for your XPro1, there is no better quality lens adapter.

Rayqual  Leica M to Fujica XPro1 / X-E1  Adapter $179  

Please note that Rayqual's Leica M adapter (and all of the other Rayqual FujiPro adapters) has correct infinity focus - which the Fuji adapter does not have. This allows you to quickly and more accurately zone focus using the lens distance scale - especially convenient with super wide lenses.

Rayqual Nikon F (with aperture ring) Mount to Fujica XPro1 / X-E1 Adapter $179  

Rayqual Contax / Yashica to Fujica XPro1 / X-E1 Adapter $179  

 

Rayqual Canon FD / FL to Fujica XPro1 / X-E1 Adapter $179   

Rayqual Exakta / Topcon to Fujica XPro1 Adapter $179  

Rayqual Olympus OM  to Fujica XPro1 / X-E1  Adapter $179  

 

Rayqual Pentax Screw Mount M42 to Fujica XPro1 / X-E1 Adapter $179  

Rayqual Pentax K / KA Mount (with aperture ring) to Fujica XPro1 / X-E1  Adapter $179  

 


Fuji XPro1 Tips from John Lei 

Photo Copyright John K. Lei 2012 All Rights Reserved

- Focus drive MANUAL
- Lens focal length set to 15mm (banks #5 and 6 are customizable)
- Shoot WITHOUT lens is set to ON (very important)
- FN button set to ISO
- Velvia film simulation (because I like it)
 
 On my few field trips, I've mostly shot using the EVF and magnification for manual focusing (about 75%), shot with the OVF and zone focused the other 25% of the time. Once you get used to it, zone focusing is actually quite simple and great for street candids. Focusing with the EVF is also pretty simple and becomes quick once you get the hang of the magnified view for fine tuning. During my last outing, I'd say my focus hit rate was about 85% - which for me is actually pretty swell.
 

Home  Camera Articles   FOR SALE    Orders     I Buy / Wants     Repairs     Books   Adapters

Revised: September 09, 2017 Copyright  2013 Stephen Gandy. All rights reserved.    This means you may NOT copy and re-use the text or the pictures in ANY other internet or printed publication of ANY kind.  Information in this document is subject to change without notice.  Other products and companies referred to herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or mark holders.